Do I Qualify?
You can find out by asking yourself some questions:
(some things you need to know)
- Do I have a steady source of income?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment? (Programs available with zero down payment)
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you will most likely qualify to buy your own home.
We loved how easy it was to communicate with Mike. Very accessible!Oliver