We are with you!
Graystone Mortgage proudly supports The National Down Syndrome Society
for helping those with Down Syndrome have the opportunity to enhance
their quality of life, realize their life aspirations.
You are helping give back!
Graystone Mortgage has been serving communities since its inception in 1997 and we know that our success is due, in no small part, to those same communities. For that reason, it is extremely important to us to give back at every available opportunity and we choose to donate a portion of the profits from each loan.
A portion of proceeds from each loan closed during the following months in 2020 are donated to:
January – Vision House
March – Multiple Sclerosis Society
April – Feeding America
May – Giving back to past clients in need of support during the pandemic.
June – The Trevor Project
July – Habitat for Humanity
August – Children and the Earth
September – Huntsman Cancer Institute (HCI)
October – The National Down Syndrome Society
We’re proud to be a member of our community!
Graystone Mortgage is a company built on family and community. For that reason, it is extremely important to us to give back at every available opportunity. Graystone Mortgage has been serving communities since its inception in 1997 and we know that our success is due, in no small part, to those same communities.
We are also proud that our employees volunteer each quarter for local charities. We have done anything from making beds from scratch for Adopt a bed, to sorting gifts for Angel Tree. We love take time out of our busy day to help our community and get to know one another better.
We are proud that our employees often take it upon themselves to give back to the communities in which they live and serve on a variety of levels. From donating portions of each closing to local charities to giving their time to local organizations.
- Salvation Army – Angel Tree Warehouse volunteering, Thanksgiving Meals for Seniors delivery
- Utah Food Bank – Volunteers help process incoming donations and organize warehouse.
- Help Feed the Homeless – Join the community any Sunday
- The Christmas Box International– Volunteers provide yard work and do projects around the facility.
- Huntsman Cancer Institute – Graystone gladly donates to this incredible organization.
- Ronald McDonald House – Our employees enjoy volunteering with the Ronald McDonald House.
- Utah Diaper Drive – We encourage our employees to donate diapers to families in need.
- Volunteers of America Youth Resource Center– We support youth resources in our communities.
- Red Butte Garden Outdoor Concert Series– We love sponsoring this amazing summertime concert series.