We’re proud to be a member of our community!
Graystone Mortgage is a company built on family and community. For that reason, it is extremely important to us to give back at every available opportunity. Graystone Mortgage has been serving communities since it’s inception in 1997 and we know that our success is due, in no small part, to those same communities. Every year, Graystone Mortgage donates to several large charitable organizations but the culture of giving is not limited to large organizations or to the corporate level.
We are proud that our employees often take it upon themselves to give back to the communities in which they live and serve on a variety of levels. From donating portions of each closing to local charities to giving their time to local organizations.
- Salvation Army – Angel Tree Warehouse volunteering
- Salvation Army – Thanksgiving Meals for Seniors delivery
- Food Bank Warehouse – volunteering
- Help Feed the Homeless – Join the community any Sunday
- Huntsman Cancer Institute – Graystone gladly donates to this incredible organization.
- Ronald McDonald house – Our employees enjoy volunteering with the Ronald McDonald House.
- Utah Diaper Drive – We encourage our employees to donate diapers to families in need.
- Volunteers of America Youth Resource Center– We support youth resources in our communities.
- Red Butte Garden Outdoor Concert Series– We love sponsoring this amazing summertime concert series.