We are Grateful!
Our employees have always found ways to help out our community and this is no exception. We know we are helping when we stay in, but many of us are looking for other ways to help. Here are some things that may seem small, but are truly needed right now:
- Making masks. Joann’s Fabrics is offering free tutorials, guidance and even some supplies.
- Donating blood or plasma
- Donating money to a cause (click here to join us in donating to feeding America
- Fostering a dog from the local shelter
- Volunteering for Meals on Wheels
- Checking with your local food bank for current needs
- Safely checking on your neighbors (especially elderly neighbors) to make sure they are doing ok
- Using the Be My Eyes app to help visually impaired individuals read things they encounter during their day to day.
- Finding ways to support medical workers who are on the front lines. Whether it be donating money to buy them lunch or making a social post that shows how much you appreciate their sacrifice, every little bit counts.